Info, musings and the frequent personal creations of all things Cake.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Chocolate Cake for my Friend's 16th...

                                                       
Chocolate cake for my friend's 16th birthday!

Okay so my chocolate cake lover of a friend (previously mentioned as Mooise...) 's birthday is soon to arrive and I am in the midst of planning her cake. Here's the spec:

-Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream filling
-Nutella buttercream icing
-Classy look i.e buttercream swirls/flakes/curls/cigarellos
-Something different/novelty/unique
-No fondant


...any suggestions???

When describing her ideas she compared to my chocolatecakezilla.....


And although she hasn't seen this one I assume she may be reading, something a little like this?


But what about the novelty? This is the girl I designed a cow themed and smiley face cake for...

So, in searching for all this, I've been doing some research and have acquired some pretty impressive chocolate cake ideas which I just had to share!







Now...how to make these look classy and delicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment