Info, musings and the frequent personal creations of all things Cake.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Cake Number Four! Two folk and Their Dogs on A sofa...

                                                              Christmas Cake Number 4!

So my quirky Aunt recently told me how she likes to sit on the sofa with her partner, each with a dog on their lap. I recently promised her a (Very alcoholic) Christmas Cake and so I slapped the ideas together et voila!

Just another simple christmas fruit cake with a layer of marzipan topped by white fondant. I made the tree and sofa out of modelling chocolate, figures and rug out of fondant, and buttercream piped the tree and icing. I then decided to be lazy and bought tube icing to pipe the edging and stripes and finished it off with a round of m and ms!

Merry Christmas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment