Info, musings and the frequent personal creations of all things Cake.

Monday 10 December 2012

Mini Chocolate Cake For my Friend's 16th Birthday

                                                                 Mini Chocolate cake with oreo decorations

I made a birthday brownie styled chocolate cake for the birthday girl who wasn't too much of a brownie person! Complete with oreo cookies, nutella buttercream, and chocolate shavings as an edge!


So the chocolate cake didn't quite squeeze into the box, the glitter gel pens smudged a little, and the cake ended up being eaten by a herd of teenage girls with plastics spoons on a Thursday lunchtime, but all in all Chloe had an amazing 16th Birthday and told me it was the best cake she'd ever eaten-that day I was even named the queen of cakes and I can't argue with that!



HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment