Info, musings and the frequent personal creations of all things Cake.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

A School Bakesale

                                                            School Bakesales: equipment list

I did this bakesale back when I was saving for my wonderful camera, so every penny I made was a camera fund milestone. My most expensive were the cupcakes at £1, everything else I proudly managed to sell for 50p! And all but one cupcake and one cookie sold-my aunt paid for the cookie and the girl who ordered the cow themed birthday cake (And mentioned various other times in this blog) I gave the cupcake for free as a thank you for being my best customer.

So to have a successful school bakesale I reccomend you make these things and you make them cheap and packed with sugar to ensure maximum addiction!





The first person to guess the weight of the cake got it right on the bullet. Talk about a kill joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment