Info, musings and the frequent personal creations of all things Cake.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Simple Chocolate Cupcakes

                                                                Simple Chocolate Cupcakes


Simple chocolate cupcakes I made for a friend once. I used the chocolate Nutella buttercream recipe I once posted and found that the trick to delicious and rich chocolate cupcakes but still getting the fluffiness and rise of a regular cupcake is to take a simple sponge cupcake recipe and add 60g cocoa powder, 30g Cadbury's drinking chocolate, and 160g Bourneville melted and cooled in 240ml water-it worked like a charm.

Not only did I learn this new trick, but also discovered the sepia mode on my camera and used cupcake boxes for the first time! Overall, a successful bake!





No comments:

Post a Comment